[GI] Auction Issue

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Orbiitz, Nov 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orbiitz

Orbiitz User

I placed a bid for a ship on the auction house at the most recent auction. I have the receipt in my balance tab showing my bid, however, someone else won the bid for the same amount that I bid, and I wasn't refunded the money for being "out-bid" by someone else. Is this a normal thing? I received no mail indicating a won/lost/out-bid auction, and the current auction doesn't have my bid listed, so I know I didn't miss the timing. I would just like to understand how someone can bid the exact same amount as me and win an item despite me getting the "Bid Submitted" check mark notification all while not being credited back my credits. It's 10k, so I'm not upset about losing the money, or even losing the auction, just curious why this happened and if there's any resolution to this issue.

EDIT: Post can be removed, I'm just impatient.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
  2. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @Orbiitz ,

There is a known issue with Auction wins / refunds taking a very long time, however we have no further information regarding it.

Closing as requested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.