[GI] beta client issues

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by thor714, Aug 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thor714

thor714 User

in browser version i got the popup about the new bonus calendar so i went and deleted everything in the file individually and then deleted from my home page. reinstalled beta client and logged in. i did not find the new bonus calendar anywhere and the full screen tab does not work. i get a popup saying that hot key buttons will not work unless allowed in flash player??? also could not participate in forums until i hit the CLICK HERE option witch returned me to the browser version login. after logging into the browser version,witch the bonus calendar popup no longer appeared, i logged back into the beta version and was able to participate in the forums but still have not seen any sign of the bonus calendar. what else should i do? thanks in advance.

2. After reinstalling the beta client, you have to log in & play through that client only. Inside there, you will see a new icon in the top right, that opens up the new special calendar.

And seeing you manually deleted the files and not run the uninstall dialogue through Programs & Features could have messed up some things.

thor714 likes this.
  3. I was thinking the bonus calendar took effect on the 1st of the month. Was I wrong?
    Someone with REAL knowledge please explain how it's supposed to work.

4. souleater1

souleater1 User

when u log into the game play area in upper right hand corner were see logout button, cart button, uri button you'll see what appears like a small calendar click on that and it brings up your new calendar at the bottom of the calendar you'll see a claim button click on it and it starts your calendar it's like having two calendars giving you prizes.

thor714 likes this.
  5. And that runs concurrent with regular calendar starting on the 1st?

6. thor714

thor714 User

thanks kilerstreak and souleater1. i would like to ask though, does the full screen tab work for yall?

7. Nope, as in, the window does go "fullscreen," but the menu/bar up at the top stays. People have complained about it though, so it should be fixed up by the full release.

I'm still here wanting the old Hangar everyone on West got a taste of a long time ago :(
    [​IMG]

thor714 likes this.
  8. No, as far as I can tell, it starts when ever you first download the client. I'm not certain, but I think its a one off gift/bonus and won't be repeated next month, hope I'm wrong, fear I'm right.

9. thor714

thor714 User

thanks again kilerstreak. hadn't seen this hanger....looks cool.
    thread may close.

10. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.