[GI] Billions in bids from one player!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by NOWWHATTODO, Jul 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How do u hack dark orbit to bid in excess of 9 BILLION CREDITS in one auction. This is insane..
    The 6:35 pm usa 7/28/2020...

2. anduril

anduril User

Do you find that unusual? I don't often spend in Auction, but as a long time player I have over 75 billion credits saved up, so dropping 9 B to outfit a new ship wouldn't be a problem. I might do it tonight :)

3. Railgunner

Railgunner User

As a long time player, 75 billion credits means you play a crap ton or you help fuel this furball of a game with your thousands of dollars. ;)

4. anduril

anduril User

So yeah, over the years I've played this game a lot. Probably was addicted to it, I recall doing 3-4 hours per night during the week and at least 8 hours Saturday and Sunday each, and looking back I've probably spent way too much money in here, but whatever, I was having fun - not gambling, doing drugs, drinking, cheating or botting - just having fun in my own way and by my choice.

No need to be judgmental, this is just a game, we all play differently, and as long as we abide by the rules my only wish is you enjoy the game and have fun :)

5. Thanks.. lesson learned

6. Railgunner

Railgunner User

That did sound judgemental. I was addicted too way back in 2008 and fighting against the greed for money has made me bitter because it ruined this game. It's a double edged sword, money ruined the game but it also kept the servers open so legitimate players had a place to play and talk. There are multiple ways of looking at it.

7. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello NOWWHATTODO,

Thank you both for assisting the user with their concern. Credits accumulate if users bash Galaxy Gates, npc's, or quests.

Closing as answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.