[GI] everything freez after jump

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by _alien10_, Nov 27, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _alien10_

_alien10_ User

I've tried to jump from 3-7 to 3-1 and everything freeze, I've logout clear all, now I log in I click start, but the green bar never stops loading, ID 164850489 the server thinks I'm on maybe, can a smod take a look please, thanks!

2. You are not the only one, this is a recent issue a lot of players have been dealing with, i think the team has been notified and is working on resolving it.

_alien10_ likes this.
  3. Same for me, this sucks....

4. _alien10_

_alien10_ User

Everything works ok today, thank you Elizabeth from the support team!

5. Hello!

This was also reported by the discord community and the team knows about it and probably has solved it.

OP seems to have its' solution solved. If you want this thread to be closed, please say so.

6. _alien10_

_alien10_ User

Yes you can close the thread now, thank you!

Stelios

7. sunday game keeps logging self out was tempted to spend few pounds but this has put me off aghain why spend wen cant play just another thing ruins a great game bye bye think ill try again next year

_alien10_ likes this.
  8. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing as requested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.