[GI] Fix the Demaner boxes so they don't disappear

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MiseryIndex76, Dec 19, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How can a "repeat" (reloaded) event be so messed up.....Does anyone even really care anymore??????????

2. Yes i was having no problems when i replied but it did start to happen on my server and yes their is problems with this. I see their saying it won't be fixed before the holiday's so hopefully we get double rewards weekend or i'm gonna have to use my rb-214 for pvp kills :)

*STAR*SABER* likes this.
  3. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Because changes were made to the demaners, it wasn't just simply repeated from the past.

Anyway, as soon as we know more for certain I'm sure we'll let everyone know. As anticipated as the return of demaners was I do not expect this is the last we'll see of them :)

Regards,

4. ok now what aboot the demenor on GA1?? no one is able to even see it... never spawns.. like come on now.. stop ignoring GA1

5. Ok relax haha Solid_Eye just said they don't know anything about how long it will be before it's fixed so all we can do is keep our ammo and wait till we hear something. It's not as simple as snapping your fingers :).

6. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

I'm not ignoring GA1 - but if it's off for all the servers then it's not going to show on GA1 while it's off...
    Right now we need to wait until we know more, and when it's definitely back assess if there are still any issues

Regards,

7. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Everyone,

The Demaner Event has come to an end as per the Demaner & other fixes/changes today Announcement and FAQ' changes. We do hope you enjoyed this seasons Demaner Hunt :) and wish for the next one to be much better.

Closing as EventEnd/Answered.

Take Care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.