[GI] GA1 Battle map not opening

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by 1taffy1, Aug 16, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1taffy1

1taffy1 User

Unable to get battle map to connect in GA1
    I know it's not my pc cuz I can switch over to another server and the map opens up without hesitation. Between this and the major chat failures lately, I should be able to move my ship to another server without having to start over. Had I known GA1 had so many issues and would continue to deteriorate, I never would have landed there in the first place.
    Very disappointed. Again.

2. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello 1taffy1,

We have passed these connectivity and log-in issues on up and have been notified by Support/Developers that it is due to“high unwanted traffic” (ddos). Support are also aware of current Performance issues are being looked into.

As of this Moment US and EU chats seem to load as we have just tested this. We ask if you could please clear your Cache/Flash and check if you have the latest Java update or try using a different browser if this issue still persists.

However, if you had the Authorization Failed message then you will need to contact Support with your IP Address. For future reference regarding Chat loss please refer to the Current US-server chats-down again thread for further updates on this issue.

Closing as answered.

-=Fly Safe and Take Care=-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.