[GI] Goliath Plus Passive

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º, Aug 27, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was hoping to get a straight forward answer to the G+ Passive. In game it claims it has the passive, on the wiki they say the passive was removed because the G+ was too strong, however odd that the Citadel+ is broken and the Pusat+ Is drastically Overpowered. And finally, a couple of people have told me that the passive is there, it's just broken and doesn't work. So I would appreciate a clear answer. Without the passive the G+ is bad IMO. Citadel+ is broken and nothing you say will change that, Pusat+ controls the battle via speed, and mods just make it unfairly busted. So what's wrong with the G+?

2. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

3. I'm really not even sure, the wiki said the ship gained 5% boost per heat level or something. I don't really understand the G+ at all, as nobody gives me clear answers lol. I was inactive when half the Plus ships were added.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.