[GI] Group botting

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ~samohen~(success), Feb 17, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok i think its time something was done regarding the use of groups that are led by 1 player.
    Any normal player ( not botting) stands no chance at all.
    Up to 6 players are being utilized.
    Everyone knows its happening and they attack one another's bases mostly without any retribution. Because the opposite clans go and shoot theirs.
    How do new players bid in the auction when these players are bidding well into the 500 mils. Lets get real you cant run a game that has rules and regulations that are not adhered to and Bigpoint ignores it.
    Does Bigpoint have a vested interest in [REMOVED] and other such like businesses?
    I know I am not going to get an answer because its what everyone else knows or is thinking.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 21, 2022
  2. I posted the same question on here 2 days ago but my post was removed. Bigpoint as a gaming company basically sucks.

3. I think this should be in the discussion area of the forums.

I don't understand what you guys are trying to say, Bigpoint are clearly doing their best to get rid of botters.

4. Lol that's a joke bro they are everywhere.
    If you don't understand then you are not playing the game I have run into 2 separate groups tonight
    P.S. Discussion's are good results are better.

5. Barracuda

Barracuda User

As LONG as they make enough to keep them in beer and pretzels they see no need to change.

6. oh god these guys dont care lets be real, they could easily remove bots from gam,e but they dont care because thats all prem and rebate they loose. ^_^ open your eyes.

7. evve1

evve1 User

Stop feeding BP with money :)
    Let BP ignore players :)
    In the end there are more bots than honest players then they can compete on who has the best ugly programs :)
    Either the game will eventually die out because of it or maybe BP changes genre may the best bots win :)

8. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

lol, they haven't done one thing for years. The fact that they let it go from a single bot to groups run by a single player says everything. One point to make " they control the web page your in when playing. All things in it are controlled by them. We have bots in the game because they allow them." You can't change facts, If they wished them gone, they would be gone. That is a simple fact. Nothing anyone can say will ever change that fact.

PacificNW and evve1 like this.
  9. Malaikat

Malaikat Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.