[GI] Han solo v mindfire

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DEXTER-MORGAN, Nov 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As a solo player can anyone explain how we are meant to do the 200 mindfire quest on our own?
    Sick of quests being added that require you to be in a group. Does this company not understand that most people who play this game just want to play it on their own?
    Not even enough real players left to make these groups up in order to do the group quests.
    The advancement of many players is halted within the quests page everytime they come to a quest that requires a group effort! This then causes a loss of interest in the game.

At least introduce some kind of craftable token that allows us to skip a quest of our choice in order for us to continue on with the chain of quests.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 16, 2021
  2. Actually mindfare solo is possible.
    You can watch some videos in youtube

3. Thing is it was introduced as a group thing it shouldn't have to be completed by one player.
    The game is so broke and so unbalanced I just don't get how they keep some ones interest in the game,
    If it wasn't for events I would never login as the only thing left for me and other players are just to build a ship I don't play hardly anymore
    as the game is just full of bot's and no real players it's boring as HE double hockey sticks.
    The game has to be the most botted and the most abused game on the internet. Enjoy although I don't know how it's possible.

4. It's just a game.. nobody says you have to complete all quests.
    I also just play from time to time during some nice events. It's a weist of time anyway ..like every computer game

5. Agreed, same with Low map related and Quarantine zone missions. Also hope Hades would be available in dispatch

DEXTER-MORGAN likes this.
  6. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Thanks for assisting the OP,

Hello @DEXTER-MORGAN ,

Do you have any further questions or can we close?

7. Well my first and only question has not been answered yet lol

The quests are the only thing in this game that keep me playing! Now im stuck at a group quest ive lost interest in the game as nothing else to do now.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 24, 2021
  8. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.