[GI] IDEA to fıx Berserk skills

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by KOTT3, Mar 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KOTT3

KOTT3 User

Hello Support team and players.
    I came to you from Russıa.
    We found bug with Berserk and many players unfortunately use ıt ın the game.
    Just watch movies and fun.

Support team work on thıs bug. But now Owner of REMOVED Clan ın Russıa fly on thıs bug everyday because clan members of hıs clan work ın Russıan Support and moderatıon team.
    Share thıs vıdeo please and ıf you have contacts wıth DarkOrbıt team tell them about thıs problem. Thank you dear communıty of DarkOrbıt US.

NEWEST TODAY VIDEO
    [REMOVED]
    FIX SKILL ON BERSERK SHIP PLEASE =) IT'S NOT FUN DONATE TO GAME WITH THIS KIND OF GOD MODE PLAYERS
    Support team told me that ı can share my problem for players ın thıs forum ın thıs category of topıc. Thank you. Really publıshment gıve lıght to justıce

Last edited by moderator: Mar 4, 2020
  2. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello KOTT3,

Please do not jump language teams to spread your concern. If you have contacted your language support then they will handle the issue, however this has been reported on the EN servers and we have added a note to the original report.

Closing as answered.

KOTT3 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.