[GI] Issues with this game

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by OhNoItsLegend, Jul 9, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol.

I was reading through some threads on here, especially the one where people were talking about how long it takes to spin gg, and of course it ends with a mod closing it as 'it has become a rant'. how about trying to fix the issues people are 'ranting' about instead of just dismissing them. why do you think there are so many rants on here? because this game is GARBAGE now. of all the games i have played i have never seen ONE with as bad a support team as this one. Does one even exist? What do they do?

It's not at all surprising considering how greedy this game got years and years ago. Ban the bots. fix the issues. then you wouldn't have 'rants'

Of course the evil hot dog, or whoever sees this post will close it as 'it is a rant' instantly instead of engaging, acknowledging, or doing anything about it, because they are cowards.

KILABOT™ likes this.
  2. moderators do not fix bugs in the game
    forum management only

3. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.