[GI] Missing 50% EP Booster on 3/2/19

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DRAZI, Mar 6, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRAZI

DRAZI User

I know there were Issues over the weekend with Galaxy Gate Double Rewards and that Sundays 50% Honor Booster was not on the Back page, But on Saturday, 3/2/19, The 50% Experience Booster WAS on the Back Page and my Account did not receive the 5 Days of Booster credited to my Boosters Window. I had 16 Days worth before purchasing Uridium and it said the same after I purchased Uridium (90,000 Uridium)

Anybody else have this Issue on Saturday 3/2/19?

2. Same happened to me. Waiting on an answer from Support about it.

3. Wow no one looks in the forums anymore here we go multiple posts about the same things again.

a-nub-who-tries-hard likes this.
  4. Well, I got the same answer, twice with Support telling me to contact Payment Support! Which is wrong because I got the Uridium from the Transaction, but not the 50% EP Boosters. Both responses were the same Automated Answers!

5. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hiya DRAZI and IRON-THRONE,

We hope this answers your concern :)

6. Deter! :)

You are a better help in this than Support was

Thank You Very Much, Deter!

7. Deter,
    Why is the above statement not in Official Announcements yet?

8. DRAZI

DRAZI User

Thank you, Deter

9. Deter,
    My friend got his 50% Honor Booster booked to his account, but I haven't recieved my 50% EP Booster yet.
    Is this done in phases?

10. S0G0

S0G0 User

but what happens if i did zeta? i gotten all the rewards including havoc, just extra energies aren't enough

11. booty keys aswell

12. S0G0

S0G0 User

I have not received booty keys as compensation.

13. No what i mean is Zeta gives 25 booty keys as a reward but on gg double rewards you would have got 50 booty keys.

14. Hello,

The problems should be solved and the scripts ran once again.

Sorry for the inconveniences!

Posted by Deter Today at 3:00 AM

Deter, As of yet, I have still not received the 5 Days of EP for 3/2 50% EP sale.

Any Idea why?

15. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello All.

My apologies for the delayed response. Seen a report about this from support. Hope to be back soon with updates regarding the Experience boosters.

Too_Much_For_You likes this.
  16. And, it seems that the 50% EP Booster dose not work Today 3/9/19 either, even tho it's Stated on Forum Calendar!

What is going on!???!

17. I can also confirm that i am in GA2 and i purchased uridium cause in calendar it says xp day but i didn't get any 50% XP booster. There is a problem though cause backpage doesn't show xp day but calendar does as i said.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  18. DRAZI

DRAZI User

So, 2 weekends, Uri Purchases, and yet No 50% EP or Honor Boosters! Deter, whats going on?

IRON-THRONE likes this.
  19. Yes, Deter. What is going on with this problem?

20. Deter,

I got the compensation for EP and Honor Boosters from the 9th and 10th, But still haven't got the EP from the 2nd of the month. Script did not work on my account. Support only says "Wait for official announcements"

What do I do now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.