[GI] Missing 50% EP Booster on 3/2/19

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DRAZI, Mar 6, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You even stated so

2. We ran a script yesterday to compensate those problems with the following:
    • The missing 50 Percent XP Booster during the XP Day on 9th March is compensated with an additional 120 h XP booster for all those who bought Uridium on that day and didn’t get the booster.
    • The missing 50 Percent Honor Booster during the Honor 10th Day is compensated with an additional 120 h Honor booster for all those who bought Uridium on that day and didn’t get the booster.
    • This is not true i bought uridium on both days and only received 5 days of boosters?

3. On both EP and Honor. or just one?

The compensation addressed the weekend of 3/9 and 9/10, but not the weekend of 3/2 and 3/3, even tho they said they did, I didn't get 3/2's EP Booster

I got the Boosters from 3/9 and 3/10, but not 3/2 and I wouldn't buy Uridium on 3/3 because of it

4. I got boosters from 9th and 10th but only 5 days worth not 5 days and 120 hours. I had already sent a ticket in before and they said wait for official announcements so i did but didn't get all what they say they gave.

5. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello All,

Thank you .†ι¢є_gяιмσιяє†.,
    As posted above;

Too_Much_For_You likes this.
  6. DRAZI

DRAZI User

But Deter,
    Not all of us got the compensation from the prior weekend of 3/2 and 3/3. You stated that there was a problem with the EP Booster from 3/2, and yet got no reply about it.

7. I have the same Issue, Deter. 3-2-19 I did not get the EP Booster and the script they ran did not work. I got compensation for 3-9 and 3-10, but not for 3-2-19

The 120 hours "was" the 5 days that did not show up

8. Deter

Hello,

Will try to get further clarification for those dates 2 weeks ago.

Too_Much_For_You likes this.
  9. Wow, No it's not if you read the post properly it says " with an additional 120 h XP booster" So again i say i didn't get the whole compensation that was posted by Deter.

10. Oh Wow! Your Right! Well I'm a bit more ticked now!

OK, this is getting ridiculous now Deter. It's two weeks now and still no 50% EP Booster from 3/2/19. Finally got the 50% EP and Honor from last weekend (3/9 and 3/10) But never got any 120 Hours Extra on those. Can't get any assistance from Support cause they either say send in a Payment Problem Ticket or they say wait for Official Announcements! I have the Dark Orbit receipt and the Paypal receipt,.. just Book the Booster before it gets so old that everyone forgets!

I think we all need some clarification on that 120 hours anyway, is that 50% Boosters or Normal EP and Honor Booster?

Last edited by moderator: Mar 17, 2019
    Sgt_Ocker and DRAZI like this.
  11. It says with an additional 120 hours . Doesn't say anything else so that means it's the 50% booster.

Before when i sent in a ticket to support i was also told to wait for official announcements but i got the 5 days boosters before the announcements, now the announcements say they gave an extra 120 hours which i didn't receive. Hope they fix the problem soon if everyone else got the extra 120 hours i also want those extra hours.

IRON-THRONE and Sgt_Ocker like this.
  12. I never got the 50% EP Booster from 3/2 that I "Paid" for!

I also never received extra 120 hours of either 50% EP or Honor that I finally got from the purchases on 3/9 and 3/10. Only 5 Hours on each for that!

13. Wow BP is a very insulting company, They told me in support to wait for announcements, so I did and didn't get the extra 120 hours so I sent in a reply to their last post telling them I didn't get the extra from the compensation. I even posted The post from Deter for the compensation so they would know what i didn't receive and what i got back was nothing but a copy of the post Deter posted in the Forums, but hey i dare not get mad or say anything wrong about DO here or they will either delete my post or ban me from the forums. This is what we have to do with support to get what is rightfully ours. Show's how well they read our post's just look up a couple where Deter say's "Thank you .†ι¢є_gяιмσιяє†.,
    As posted above" Well if they had read that post it tells them I didn't get my compensation. this is not bad i guess been 10 days since they took my money and still haven't fixed my problem

IRON-THRONE likes this.
  14. I got the same reply from Support this morning. I sent them back the quote Deter made about there being a problem with the XP Booster from March 2nd and for some reason, I could not copy and paste the reply they made in Official Announcements, so I typed it in the email.

I sent them a screen shot of my receipt from March 2nd's purchase and asked them to do the Right Thing.

15. Hey is anyone going to reply to the forums or is Do just choosing what post to answer or what? I see Deter replied here but hey if he replies again he might have to hand out compensation and if they just choose to ignore it we all get nothing!!!!!!!!!

IRON-THRONE likes this.
  16. Support sent me a link to the Official Announcements Page. Information we've all been sent to over and over again.
    I told them as much in my reply, I also sent them a screen shot of my March 2nd Uri Purchase and asked them to do "The Right Thing".

Have they yet? No!

Sgt_Ocker likes this.
  17. Deter

Hello All,

I've tried here, unfortunately the compensation packages that were sync were all that will be booked. We know it's not what you want to hear.

18. Well, Support could have Booked it, especially since they were giving proof of the purchase that day.

They give you Gates when you lag out

They give you Drones when they pop and you have the chip!

They "Will Not" give you 50% EP Booster when given "Proof of Purchase"

Then again, we know who's answering those emails!

19. Deter

Hello,

Have pushed this a bit further, could you all please reply back with your userID's?

20. IRON-THRONE
    [​IMG]78575280

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.