[GI] Multi-company clans

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by $$[ON£-DOLLAR]$$, May 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone else wanting to quit the game because a clan in your company has many members from other companies who start to shoot you? Your own comopany pilots can also assist them to kill you without any penalty. I am not allowed to fight them back without creating my own clan an declaring war to them.

I feel like this situation makes non-UFE players to leave the game as it has become a place where UFE players make the game unplayable for the others. This is really annoying and it could easily be fixed that members from other companies like EIC could not join an MMO-clan. Make changing companies easier (some limitations) without losing so everyone could still play the game with their friends. Cheers.

DefenderOfMMO likes this.
  2. There is already a thread about multi company clans, make your post there would be better. Also they are not going to change it know as you could have the same benefit if you were to allow them in your clan also. i am sure they have other more important issues to deal with at the moment.

3. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello $$[ON£-DOLLAR]$$,

As mentioned above there is an open thread regarding Multi-Company clans. Please write down your thoughts there.

Closing as referred to appropriate thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.