[GI] Not sure on my level think am bugged out!!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DC_83, May 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. DC_83

DC_83 User

Is there a known level bug in this game iv looked all over the net about what am dealing with and i cant find it anywhere currently am a level 18 with exp 675.185.122 and still cant access x1 maps and so on today when i turned level 18 i got the level 10 achievement its really bugging me, i dont get it am i a level 18 or 10.. i dont care what level i really am, all care about is that am leveling right, its like the in game data is thinking am level 10 but showing me level 18, any help would be great, thanks ​

2. Level 18: 655,360,000 Exp. You're level 18 which gives you access to every friendly map and enemy maps besides BL. You can access enemy x-1 by level 16 lol. FYI You can't jumpchip to enemy home base so you have to fly in manually. That locked screen you see on mini map is only for jump chips. You should be able to fly into enemy x-1 no problem.

3. DC_83

DC_83 User

it wont let me on the maps iv tried going manually no x1 maps x5 maps and the home BL map, The game is showing me am a level 18 with all that exp but when i look at the achievements its not given me the level 15 expert achievement, today in my logs when i level'd to 18 it also give me my level 10 achievement...... also achievement DarkOrbit sage is saying iv only got 348,976,826 exp but clearly iv got 676,679,522 as am level 18 as of today am confused i hope the devs can bloody sort this out.

4. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @DC_83 ,

Are you still experiencing issues?

If so have you tried to clear your browser cache / try loading the achievements page from another browser to see if it looks different?

5. DC_83

DC_83 User

@SirThrills ,

Yes still having the same achievement issues, i tried other browser's cleared all cache on them all but still same, its really bugging me, love playing the game but its getting me down, talked with support at bigpoint as well but all i got was because am the only 1 person dealing with it they probably wont even look at it as the games is still playable, if you ask me its not playable as achievements are still part of the game that makes you feel good getting them, it shouldn't matter if am the only the person is dealing with it or even 1000s, i just really hope a dev will read this and help me with my problem i just what to get back to playing not even been on today to play normal just to see if anything has changed but NO!!!

one issues sorted tho i can jump the gates that i couldnt yestaday so thats one out the 2.

:( [​IMG]171574491