[GI] PET

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by .†ι¢є_gяιмσιяє†., Sep 21, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well it seems lately when i use a jump cpu or jump through a portal my pet de-activates so each time i do one of these actions i pay to activate my pet again.
    Anyone else notice this as i see my pet fuel drop very fast always having to re-activate it?

2. Yes, it seems that way.
    Probably related to what a cm in chat said one day; paraphrasing, it's because every time he starts his car it uses fuel. The correlation between the game and a real life ICE (internal combustion engine) is lost as the ship and drones use more of a fusion engine..... oh well.

3. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @.†ι¢є_gяιмσιяє†. ,

Your PET should show de-activated while jumping, but should come back online after the jump finishes if you had it activated. Is it the case that your PET is staying de-activated after jumping?

4. That's just it that it doesn't come back after jumping after i jump it stays de-active each time i jump doesn't matter if it's through a portal or using a jump cpu after each jump i have to pay to re-activate it this has been weeks it's been going on.
    I should also point out this is the case each time i do a gate also so each time i start a new wave and i jump to the next i have to re-activate my pet again.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
  5. lybert_frc

lybert_frc User

i have the same problems some times i shut of and most of the time when i jump i cant use the pet interface to stop it or change to another setting and i have to relog to get it working agien

6. SirThrills

Thank you for confirming, as I was unable to reproduce the issue, are you able to upload a video of the issue (Uploading to youtube would be best) so that we can get some data to report to the dev team?

7. SirThrills

Thank you for uploading that video, this will help a lot with troubleshooting. Can you confirm this is happening regardless of PET design, pet configuration, ship design, etc?

8. Yes I changed to Centurion and used a different pet design and same thing happens.

9. SirThrills

10. Great thanks for the help.

11. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as inactive.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.