[GI] Plasmide, Scrap, Resources..

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by LEO|123, Aug 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LEO|123

LEO|123 User

Does anyone have any tips on how to farm these recourses faster for crafting hardware like Micro-transistors, Hybrid Processor or is it just not worth it and better use uri for those?

2. The drop rates were reduced from what they were originally due to the cheating that the company little pointless does nothing about to protect the money that the cheaters spend on the game. :rolleyes:

Drop rates for for the prismatium, plasmide and scrap is a bit better in 4-5 from the bosses and ubers.

I have no idea of you player level and strength of ship, but if you are able to, start the pve missions for 4-5. There are some big missions especially destroying saimons/mordons and you will come away with a lot of scrap from destroying these amounts of these aliens.

For scrap now, there is no point in farming, if you use the R-01 Retriever (200,000c/3 hours) multiple times per day then you will obtain scrap in varying amounts but still more than you farming by destroying Saimons and Mordons.

I do not know at this time if prismatium, plasmide and scrap is available via other Retrievers as I have solely been using the R-series to get the new alloys for the new rocket launchers which you also require these launcher specific alloys to upgrade the launchers too.

I think it is about time little pointless changed the amounts of these resources you get when they are dropped, like with Aurus, I can pick up 2 or 3 and Bifenon I can pick up 2, so it will be good if little pointless changed things so this applied to prismatium, plasmide and scrap as the amounts of these resources you may needs for certain items is ridiculous. :rolleyes:

3. I just found all mine from green booty boxes, if you find you have a lot of them just open a bunch you will find what you need.

4. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Thanks for the answers on this old thread all.

Closing - Thread inactive for 2 months

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.