[GI] player grouping

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by `Djurkz`, Apr 13, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. `Djurkz`

`Djurkz` User

A group of player moving like a running train, attacked and killing enemy, aliens, shoot at the same time successively, they are in all maps gaining more experience and honor and instant rank, Is there any legal program in the DARKORBIT for this? If it is forbidden why it is existing everyday in the game...Please check it in Ga4,now they are in pirate,5-4 map, mostly in black light map..:confused::confused::confused:

2. these are cheaters

3. at this point everybody should use that , bp should just make their own stuff and admit their game cant be played without it

TheRealHollow and `Djurkz` like this.
  4. Kinda proves BP isn't managing nothing in the game anymore, wonder what all the money they make on the game is being spent on?
    As we all know it's not the Game!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
    `Djurkz` likes this.
  5. It looks like a lot more higher ranked players are quitting. My rank is jumping up quite a bit and Im not really playing anymore. I have been using my gaming PC for better games lately like far cry 6 and soon. so very soon Balders Gate 3

This last even made it clear the devs are not involved with the actual game at all. Im not dealing with the open choo choos after years of the cloaked ones.

6. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing - this forum area is for game related issues only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.