[GI] Red Ring

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Firaxia, May 20, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firaxia

Firaxia User

Hi there,

I play on the PVE server (thank you SO much for this!!) and understand that we get a red ring round us when we've been on the 4-4, 4-3, 4-2 and 4-1 maps. But do we also get that red ring when we go on 4-5, Pirate maps and the 3-BL maps as well? I suspect the answer is yes, but just wanted to check.

2. From discord:
    @everyone +++ Emergency Sync on PvE server only +++ We will do an emergency sync today at 12 noon CEST to fix a problem with the PvE server. Please note: The sync and the server restart will ONLY be on the PvE Server (Global). The following will be fixed: - Bug: Disabling PvE mode on maps 4-х on the PvE server - FIXED Your DarkOrbit Team

3. Firaxia

Firaxia User

I'm confused - does this mean we won't be available for PVP on any of the maps on Global? We can freely go to the 'battle maps' and not be hit by players?

4. Yes, your pvp protection only goes away if there is an event like spaceball active in pvp maps

5. Firaxia

Firaxia User

You have just made my day! Thank you very much! :D

6. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Thanks for assisting the OP,

Hello @Firaxia ,

Do you have any further questions or can we close?

7. Firaxia

Firaxia User

Apologies, only just saw this. You can close, thanks to all who responded.

8. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing as requested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.