[GI] Rocket Launcher FAQ Update Request

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by HunterCataOfficial, Nov 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! May the Rocket Launcher FAQ be updated with the current new information? It currently lacks information on:
    • Triskellion Rocket Launcher;
    • Hydra Rocket Launcher;
    • Neptune Rocket Launcher;
    • CBR Rocket Launcher Ammunition;
    • SAR-02 Rocket Launcher Ammunition.
    And is currently outdated on:
    • HST-2 Rocket Launcher
      • Obtainable in Assembly aswell using 180 x Mucosum and 53 x Scrap.
    • UBR-100
      • Obtainable in Assembly aswell using 215 x Plasmide (this is a huge amount and I would also like for this to be reduced to 4), 55 x Scrap and 2 x Prismatium.
    • Q&A found inside of it
      • There are more than 2 Rocket Launchers;
      • You can use more than 1 Hellstorm Rocket Launcher, thanks to Citadel.
    Thanks in advance and this may be moved if this section is not the right one for this purpose.

2. I wouldve thought the FAQ being outright wrong about the scaling damage boosts on the launchers and neptune cooldown would be higher priority but ok

3. I mean, the old FAQ doesn't even have them. Like that, they can reconfirm these values. When the FAQ gets updated and if the values still aren't the same, you can make a post like this about the FAQ so they get updated.

4. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @HunterCataOfficial ,

Thanks for reporting outdated FAQ information!
    The following updates have been made:
    - Added new images for HST-01, HST-02, RL-LB1
    - Added the 3 new rocket launchers, CBR, and SAR-02
    - Updated descriptions, formatting, removed old data / out of date information

Do you have any further questions or can we close?

HunterCataOfficial likes this.
  5. You can close this thread. Don't forget to keep me updated on the previous one, about how HEX Enhancement works though. Thanks for updating the FAQ!

6. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing as requested. (In regards to the other thread still pending a reply)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.