[GI] Scrap

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Ooppps, May 11, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My drop rate for scrap in 2-3 has been about 1 scrap in 20 npc's....at best maybe 1 in 10 ....

At this rate I will only have to kill about 30,000 saimon and mordons ....

DEEEEEERRRRRPPPP !!!!!!! -___-

2. Paul69

Paul69 User

The amount of scrap and plasmide being dropped is no where near enough to build the surgeon design..
    As mentione a FEW times.. you cannot buy it in shop because it is not on sale... yes it is in FAQs.. but no it is not... until BP clear that issue up no-one knows if /when you will be able to buy it .. so you have no other choice but to farm it.
    This is long and difficult because so little is dropped... and the fact it is stolen by other players if you are not careful when shooting a group of npcs / Kami attacking them.
    The actual chances of anyone getting a surgeon design .. even with the extra week added on .. are basically ZERO.
    You will need to live and breathe D O until 29th May to get even close.. but not get the design as it will disappear.
    As for EVENT missions to help get the resources needed to ASSEMBLE anything.. NO missions for past 3 days.. that is quite an event you have there BP... sort it out.. you have set the bar too high to attain these rewards.

Oh.. nearly forgot... no mention by BP / D O about whether or not they actually FIXED the lag issue... just sems the players fixed it temp by removing the Auto Jump cpu from their ships.. in so giving up an abilty to jump maps just so we can play.
    Is it fixed or not ?
    can I put my A J cpu back in and still be able to play ?

An answer would be nice... ;)

Last edited by moderator: May 14, 2016
  3. They have stated that they are running "TESTS" to see what the feasibility of completing the RECIPES are and are going to make adjustments to them and drop rates accordingly. It is also why, even though the FAQ says they will be in SHOP, they have not made them available during the event.

Best thing to do about the AJP is try it, I have seen NEW posts that say they are LAGGING just as bad as when the event started after 35 minutes of playing.

4. I have jump chip on ship, Lag is gone (mostly)...

Hmmm so lets recap :

1) scrap is not available in shop....:(

2) Not available through EVENT missions. (As they stopped giving us any :confused:)

3) and the drop rate is about 1 in 20 (1 in 10 for ubers) ......:mad:

DO makes me Sad / Confused / Mad.....Par for the course in LA LA land here.

SO like I said 30,000 give or take NPC's to kill..... [REMOVED]

Last edited by moderator: May 15, 2016
  5. All I can say is if there are not enough people who can ASSEMBLE the EVENT ONLY ITEMS during the Event then D O is going to have to look into WHY we could not do that and make adjustments accordingly, whether that means more resources from quests, a higher drop rate, more NPC's carrying the materials, more materials per NPC, or whatever they have to making it a feasible goal.

But this is really the first actual test of the entire A.S. to see what is possible and what is not.

6. I wish they had not removed the DEV Tab as I would direct you to the post that supported my comment above but with the removal I would have to look at every thread to find it again.[/QUOTE]

7. Personally, I'd prefer they give us an option.. get stuff for crafting or get cargo. I'm not the slightest bit interested in crafting and am getting kinda ticket off that my cargo's are not cargo's but some crafting resource. So now it will take me forever to build up my Exeno further more, why did they ever remove the Exeno from the purchase section hmmm?

-FT

8. Copied from event launch:

Which new resources are there and where can we get them?

First of all, we are going to add some new resources as drops to certain NPC and missions. Two of the more common ones will also be available in the in-game shop so you can focus on collecting the rare resources.

This clearly states they will be in shop from the word go, why else would they say that u can concentrate on the rarer resources if the others were NOT available in the shop.

any volunteer mods wanna answer?

Last edited by moderator: May 17, 2016
  9. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Ooppps,

Thank you everyone for your feedback regarding the users' concern. The drops are random for everyone and You will be able to purchase the resources Soon in the Shop if you do not enjoy collecting them in the maps. We are currently unaware of when that will be, but please do keep an eye out :)

Closing to prevent Flaming, and answered.

-=Fly Safe and Take Care=-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.