[GI] Surgeon broken ?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by .ART98., May 16, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .ART98.

.ART98. User

Yo, someone in chat told me, that the Surgeon is actually broken ? What does that mean ? I remember it does give you and dmg bonus and 1 laser slot more, the laser slot is actually there. So does I still get my % ???
    Maybe someone know ^^

Thx. Greez eRazer

jayherbo likes this.
  2. jayherbo

jayherbo User

The Surgeon has 6% Hon, 6% exp, 6% dmg, with an extra generator slot giving it more Shield or Speed. I will go and test it now, watch this Space< :cool:

I have just tested it eg: Extra slot for (Shield/Speed) is working as it should, not sure about the extra (Hon/Exp/Dmg) as I have (50% extra Hon/Exp + Research Points, Havoc's and Damage Boosters). Would need a standard Ship for testing those attributes:D

Last edited: May 16, 2022
  3. I have also noticed that many people have started to use Surgeon for some reason so there might be a bug or something going on with it. Can't try myself since I don't have one

4. .ART98.

.ART98. User

I mean, the only reason, I wouldnt use it, is if u have an better module and you HAVE TO use another ship. Actually I havent modules, so I cant use the Surgeon, habe more laser, more dmg etc. Best ship / design, I dont have new ships etc. So why not ? ^^Thanks for ur help anyway :)

jayherbo likes this.
  5. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Thanks for assisting the OP,

Hello @.ART98. ,

Do you have any further questions or can we close?

6. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing - No response from OP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.