GI threads 2021

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by 99-to-life, Jan 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. i recieved a notice of game New version... Since loading it, I haven't been able to play. This day(5/27/21) makes day 4 that I have not been able to play game.
    Dark Orbit programmers.... Re load previous version... Re do newest version,,,,then release it

Last edited: May 28, 2021
  2. PacificNW

PacificNW User

i did a few clear cache in client and was finally able to get thru loading and to maps

PNW

3. DO/BP, and All,

Well, another day is passed, and another day I haven't been able to get pass the "Daily Login Bonus." The Calendar Loading Bar still sits at the 1/4 full mark. I went to all 4 worlds and they are the same.

I looked at the Settings at the top. I don't have a "Clear Cache Option." I only have Password, E-mail, Newsletter, Language, and Birthday buttons listed. No where is there any Catch Option listed in any of those. I'm doing something wrong or I'm not at the right place.

I have thought DO/BP would have helped us by now. They are quick to say something with we say something wrong.

I don't know if you need my user id number but here it is:

America (East)
    USA (East Coast) {I have two ships in one world} 168455878 and 169418691
    Europe (West)
    Great Britain 2 170230751 and Global Europe 3 171887902

Angus

4. It's at the very top left of the client window:
    [​IMG]

If the loading bar still doesn't properly "load" after clearing cache once, try clearing it a few times more. Dunno why doesn't just fix it first time, but seen some people need to clear it multiple times for it to possibly fix it.

WarriorAngus likes this.
  5. PacificNW

PacificNW User

multiple clears worked for me

6. Hi All,

I want to thank all of you who helped. I thought DO wanted me gone from the game.

Bobs your uncle, thank you the most. I had no clue how to clear the Cache or where to find it. In fact I was just about to give up looking when I finely saw it in the corner. I was using the wrong setting I had to be in goggle for it to work. Plus, I needed to be at the top of the page. Sitting here as I write this reply I don't see the line info.

I took me several times to clear it, but it did work. I had to re-log in 3 times and I thought it wasn't going to work. Then the bar moved, and I was in.

I have one more day of bonus and there is one more day left in the month. Something I thought I would lose.

Thank you all,
    Angus

bobsyouruncle likes this.
  7. junior_kmf

junior_kmf User

Nice!!!!!!!:cool:

8. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as requested.

Thanks

EHD

9. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as requested.

EHD

10. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Please see below link;
    >>CLEARING CACHE<<

EHD

11. I realy want to know how one spin of GG cost me 3.5 milion of uridium ?

http://prntscr.com/13kwt0m

after that poke me this message

http://prntscr.com/13kwy5d
    a few minutes in the daring what is going on I decide to check each spin, the things are getting worse and worse

as can be seen one spin costs 55 uridium,but some times cost me 60, 85 ,100 and 3 600 000 uridium (when the multiplicator is on X2 or more).
    timing is horrible around 2sec to 30 sec even more than that for each spin

12. an error got out and your uri was not spent
    refresh the page and everything will be fine

13. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Thanks for helping the OP.

Closing as answered.

EHD

14. xavionessa

xavionessa User

Is there going to be a damage module for the cyborg ship anytime soon?

15. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Possibly.

We are in the dark regarding new items and events. Just as the players.

Thanks

Closing as answered.
    EHD

16. -esox-

-esox- User

Hello, what will happen with all my cc-c ammo after the event?

I just recently craftet more millions of it when it was available in crafting in recent events, using loads of x4/rsb.
    Will i lose the bonus of x6,5 damage in PvE after the current event ?
    Or will the next winner of Euro-Cup just be another x6,5 PvE damage ammo type?

German forums officials state that x6,5 damage in PvE for cc-c will stay even after event, hope i can get some clarification here, thanks.

17. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Howdy there @-esox- ,

I'll look into this for you and respond back once I get an answer on if the effect is permanent post-event

18. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hey there @-esox- ,

The damage increase for cc-c ammo should remain permanent after the event ends.

Do you have any further questions or can we close?

19. In the last two days I have tried to play the eternal gate and both times it crashes causing me to die and lose the gate. I thought about contacting support but, I just don't see the point.
    This is why I have not played as much as I used too. D.O. refuses to listen and keeps adding new content with out fixing the underlying problems which make this game unplayable. And when I say unplayable I mean it's no fun anymore. Bots have taken over and even the simplest of actions like just playing is untenable. Not much else to say . D.O. doesn't even listen anyway , so I will take a break from the [REMOVED] and wait for improvements to be made.

Last edited by moderator: Jul 15, 2021
  20. junior_kmf

junior_kmf User

Heeeyy Guys,

Where is the map Pve safe that players don't attack each other unless you shoot it ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.