GI threads 2021

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by 99-to-life, Jan 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoloresIX

DoloresIX User

Hello kushner143,

Unfortunately we're not able to assist with this issue here in the forums as it is related specifically to your account. If you contact support they should be able to look into this and get it resolved for you.

~~ Thread closed as referred to support. ~~

Warmly,

DoloresIX

2. DoloresIX

DoloresIX User

~~ Thread closed due to inactivity. ~~

Warmly,

DoloresIX

3. DoloresIX

DoloresIX User

Hello VictorPE,

As far as I can tell the information shared by KilerStreak is correct in that the unlimited trade drone is no longer available for use.

Is there anything else I can assist with?

Warmly,

DoloresIX

KilerStreak likes this.
  4. DoloresIX

DoloresIX User

Hello ~samohen~(success),

Apologies for the delay in responding to your issue.

Could you elaborate on what you mean when you say "game page"? Also, could you confirm that you're using the latest version of the game client?

Warmly,

DoloresIX

5. DoloresIX

DoloresIX User

~~ Thread closed at request of the OP. ~~

Warmly,

DoloresIX

6. Would just like for someone to explain why this company is constantly allowing BOT users to win EVERY single event that is ever on?
    Do you think this game will ever progress whilst NOTHING is being done about cheating?
    This company is a joke and even breaks all of their own terms and conditions by not even doing anything about the cheats in events!!
    Is this game just a big cash cow or does this company actually have a passion for fair gaming?
    You may as well just take the 100 pages of term and conditions and bin them as it seems you just let everybody do what ever the heck they want to do.
    MADNESS.

7. styles100

styles100 User

i put an auction in and won on the goliath and vengence ships but they have not gone into my hanger and i have not had a message stating i lost the bids.

8. Major lag encountered.
    After a few minutes of this tried to restart.
    The only thing a restart does atm is give another backpage, and still cannot get client to show up.
    Cache get cleared every time I try this.

9. Yeah, the auctions seemed to have been lagging ever since the switch to the new versions. It takes anywhere from 60 seconds, up to ten minutes for the server to update and notify you. It'll be okay, you'll get your items!

10. Why is this company actively supporting and rewarding the players who are using 3rd party programmes in order to win EVERY single event that is ever on?
    Every time there is an event if you look at the rankings EVERY single one of those who win prizes is a botter and nothing is done about it?
    If you cant stop people from cheating then why are you holding events for big uri prizes and all sorts of other items when you know full well that its going to be botters who win?
    What kind of show is being run here?
    These people are milking each event for 24 hours non stop whilst all the honest players are sleeping!
    Do you not see how unfair this whole situation is?
    Why is nothing been done?
    Why do you keep rewarding these players with prizes?
    There is no game here anymore it is simply honest players V cheating players! This is not how a game is meant to be.
    What is going to be done about this?

Turbinesco likes this.
  11. Turbinesco

Turbinesco User

Hej Morgan, jag spelar i Dark från 10 år eller mer och har alltid varit så.
    Dark programmerare försöker göra något om, men har aldrig fungerat.
    Det enda sättet är att göra det på samma sätt som att göra bot.
    Jag förstör det är olagligt män om Dark ger tillstånd att göra för så många spelare
    utan att göra nåt då jag tror att alla spelare kan göra det.
    Hej då

12. DukeMongo

DukeMongo User

Has anyone had any issues with PayPal? I've had 2 separate PayPal accounts hacked after making payments to Bigpoint/Dark orbit in the last 2 weeks??

13. Hi guys,
    After a scum message came to my account I followed a hack link and i entered my email and darkorbit account password(thought it was safe).Then i recognized that was fake and i quickly went to change my password acc. But when i entered my email i opened another message saying that was an email change request not made by me. I rushed and clicked on it ,then my account changed email. I sent a message to support but no one answered me. I know my account name but i don't know my account ID(probably the reason they don't answer t me).Please can u help me get back my account thank you!!!

14. sorted please close

15. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello NOSTRADAMOS,

Unfortunately we are unable to assist with this issue here on the forums. Please contact Support for further assistance. We have Support linked onto our signatures for easier access.
    - Should you not be able to log into the account you can make a new account and provide the required information when you contact Support.

Please allow up to 24hrs for a Support response as they may be swamped with tickets.

Closing as referred to Support.

16. Deter

Hello DukeMongo,

Dark Orbit only accepts payment methods available through their site. We ask that you please contact Payment Support if you should come across any payment issues.

Closing as referred to Payment Support.

17. Deter

Hello styles100,

Our apologies for the delayed response. Thank you KilerStreak for assisting the user with their concern. Have you styles100 not received your winning items yet?

18. Deter

Hello ]Coldheart[,

Our apologies for the delayed response, are you still experiencing this issue?

19. No, sorry for delay in response. Please close.

20. Deter

Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.