Global America 5 server cannot establish connection

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Concrete-Token, Oct 27, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. User ID 162197184
    10-27-2023 8:35am
    Cannot establish connection with Global America 5 server since yesterday afternoon. Cleared cache multiple times.

No issues with establishing connection on USA 3 (EastCoast) and USA (West Coast).

Please help. I just won my Aegis on Global Am 5, a few days ago and I'm looking forward to using it and killing NPC Bosses. -Thanks

2. Absolutely astounding - removed my temp title of "The Legend" and finally successfully logged in. If they know this is an issue (seen another thread on the subject), why don't they fix it??? LOL

3. This issue came after they did an update for temporary titles, no idea why they havent reverted the update or disabled temporary titles completely until fix is found.

4. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @Concrete-Token ,

Good to hear you were able to get past the temporary titles issue. Unfortunately at this time we have no further updates on when it will be fixed, but it is an acknowledge issue on the backend side of things.

Closing as self-resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.