[SC] goodbye

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by tonka-toy, Dec 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. tonka-toy

tonka-toy User

well logged on today and found cant play anymore theyve changed to the client instead of flash which means my comp cant run there client so after 10 yrs im gonna have to say goodbye ive had a graet time been thro from the comp wars of 2010 to the bot wars of the 2012 13 campaign to the auto lockers of 2016 had great fun with you all and unless i win lottery and can afford a new comp i bid you all well tc have fun luv tonka

2. tonka mate love you loads i have same problem as you and agree so lets hope we can both win lottery take care all and tonks happy new year

3. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello tonka-toy,

We are saddened to hear you will be leaving us, but we ask that you give it a few day for Support to resolve the issue.

We appreciate your dedication to the game and hope you will be joining us soon.

4. deter kind of you to say so were give it few days to say the least me tonka will miss everyone tc.fingers crossed fps 12 not playable x.

5. Hi All,

I just posted a post. My system doesn't like it either. The program jerks the screen back and forth. It hard to lock on and sail across the screen. Looks really bad.

Angus

6. ive tryed everythink display seetings reboot factory reset everythink dam annoying as before game played well before this yet now like tonka unplayable as said to deter give it few days if no fix im forced to quit game gl warroier maybe u have more luck

7. tonka-toy

tonka-toy User

ok deter ill give it time just for you :)