[GI] Hades gates disappear

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Nezzal, Sep 12, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nezzal

Nezzal User

Had two hades gates open(one open and one in stand by) around 15h pm, when i come back (21h pm) they just disapear, can someone pls check what happen?

2. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @Nezzal ,

Have you tried to clear your cache to see if that may resolve them not showing up? If they are still missing, as you had one prepared and one ready, is the one that was ready showing up as not completed anymore?

3. Nezzal

Nezzal User

Yes, both are still missing after cleaning cache. and i notice that i mission also disappear. one with 20 uber sibelons,120 sibelons and 50 boss sibelons. had complete half of it. oh and doesnt show on quaest list anymore :/

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
  4. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @Nezzal ,

Thank you for the information. At this time you will need to contact Support for further assistance so they can look into your missing gates.

You can reach them in game via the support link at the bottom, via my signature, or at https://www.darkorbit.com/index.es?action=support

Closing - Referred to Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.