How to increase firepower

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by chixonator, Dec 7, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. chixonator

chixonator User

oh lol... well look at my signature page in the media section

2. Oh, ok, thx for the info :D

BØØGΞYMΔИ likes this.
  3. Because its not all right...and missing A lot of info ...but heh..what the heck..If you want to learn to play chess next I can teach you...I'll tell you how half of the pieces move lolz.
    [​IMG]65843281

4. Back on thread topic :D

Levelling of drones and upgraded weapons is also an effective power increase.
    Upgrading System FAQ
    Game FAQ Index

Dark Orbit bible
    Resources aka ores
    • Use - Weapons & Engines Updates:
      Resources can be used on the LAB/UPDATE page to enhance Weapons and Engines.
      • Prometid Provides +15% to Firepower of Rockets or Lasers at a rate of 10 units (Lasers or Rockets) per unit of Prometid.
      • Duranium Provides +10% to Speed or Shield Engines at a rate of 10 minutes per unit of Duranium.
      • Promerium Provides
        +30% to Firepower of Rockets or Lasers at a rate of 10 units per unit of Promerium -OR-
        +20% to Speed or Shield Engines at a rate of 10 minutes per unit of Promerium.
      • Seprom Provides +60% Firepower Rockets or Lasers at a rate of 10 per volley. Shield generators 40% increase. Seprom cannot be used to update engine generators.

• Additional power increases can be gained via power boosters. Regular damage booster adds 10% increase. Pro damage booster (available during a 24 hour period after any mega happy hour) adds another 10% this is stackable on top of the regular damage booster and also gives nearby ships of same company 5% damage increase.
      • Pilot Bio depending on this set up yet more damage increase.
      • Pilot BIO Skill Tree FAQ
    As previously mentioned in this thread ALL of this information is already available to be read, but I do have admiration and respect to those who wish to bring it forth in the forums.

When on the game and many have questions, I direct them to the forums. Many new players I find had no idea this forum existed. I tend to spend allot of time explaining things over the chat, helps to simplify what they read in the FAQ's & Bible.

PS: To all members of this community and the Team.. excellent job organizing and refining the FAQ Index & DO Bible. A great collaboration and effort made by all involved. Hat's off to you all :D

Peace :cool:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
  5. Guys all you need to do to max out laser power, is to boost your lasers, buy a booster or upgrade and buy more lasers. I hope this was helpful this helped me.

6. GDANSLER

GDANSLER User

i thought you had to upgrade you lasers to the next level to get more fire power.
    i have a lot on my refine board but it dose not seem to help
    and i am level 18 and think that you have to level up to get more fire power

7. Question

I was in GA2 when it first started. I walked away for awhile now I play from time to time. Lots of changes I see. I noticed in the hanger I have a Damage booster module? what is this and it for?

8. USS-Aries

USS-Aries User

The module is for a clan battle station you most likely got it from a booty box or from the noob mission Join a Clan.