Immense lag/stuttering when changing config

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by DefenderOfMMO, Sep 16, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. This has been discussed before but i still have not managed to solve it. Every time i change configuration the game freezes for 1-2 seconds. I have the lowest possible settings in 2D.

I am running windows 10 with Ryzen 7 4800H and rtx 2060. Any help is appreciated.

2. It's a client issue, you will continue to have such issues until the game is put onto unity.

3. I just dont understand how others dont have the same issue. I have also tried linux where it gets like 20% better but after some time it starts lagging again

4. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @DefenderOfMMO ,

Can you please provide your UserID, and (as exact as possible to the millisecond - if you can) the timestamp that you change a config and the client freezing? The more detailed and exact as possible will help for building a report I can pass along to the team.

Additionally: How often do you clear your client cache, Are the drivers for your 2060 up to date, what windows build are you on? (These questions are lower priority but help with additional detailed diagnostics)