ip matches

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by JadziaDax2022, Nov 19, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I am currently the only one who plays, however, my husband is interested in playing and had asked me about IP matches. i am having trouble locating anything so would someone who knows be able to enlighten me? Do you require an IP match and if so, where do I enter it at? I am a complete noob on this game :)

2. Raw

Raw User

lol if that was the case we wouldnt have trains , he s good

3. Excessive

Excessive User

Back when DO cared you had to contact support and ask them to allow you to have multiple accounts on the same IP. Now with trains etc I don't know but a message to support would clarify the "legal" requirements.

JadziaDax2022 likes this.
  4. thank you!

5. jayherbo

jayherbo User

How do Cyber cafe get around it, or any shared PC etc, each of those RIGS will have multiple accounts all going from the same IP under different user names (all legitimate), there is something more to it:eek:

6. I never told them jack. I had 3 accounts (1 Per Company) and my dad owned one of his own. I do remember them having a thing about it, but not 1 single individual cared, as legally they can't do jack.

7. If I'm not wrong I think you can have multiple accounts in darkorbit as long as you dont use them for pushing or other similiar action that gives benefits to one of those accounts

8. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @JadziaDax2022 ,

As long as you are not sharing accounts, you are good to go playing on the same WAN IP.

Do you have any further questions or can we close?