Miss darkorbit

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by *GoldCoin*, Jan 9, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. *GoldCoin*

*GoldCoin* User

It appears people are still playing do somehow I have not been able to play in several years.. I have spent several thousand dollars on high end computers none of which is supported for some reason perhaps people are using old computers.. dark orbit has lost thousands of dollars I guess they don’t care .. I do miss the game

2. Have you downloaded the DarkOrbit game as the old browser version is now run as an independent (game specific, unique) browser. This was the work-a-round to the now unsupported flash.
    Go to the darkorbit site and search for: 'How to download the DO Client' he download and setup is quick and easy.

Hope this helps. :D

3. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @*GoldCoin* ,

When you log in, you will be prompted to download the game client, which is supported on Windows 7 or newer (Windows 10 recommended for security reasons)

4. *GoldCoin*

*GoldCoin* User

Nothing works I have bought two dell xps highest fps large meat processors high end plus tried on other computers over the years never can load dark. Orbit my ship is still there level 22 trying to find other games similar

5. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @*GoldCoin* ,

Please provide more info about your issue, as we are unable to troubleshoot without proper information.