NCP Locks

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Spydas1stBaby, Dec 13, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, Ever since yesterday i've been losing locks on my ncps when someone helps me. I always shoot first but when the ncps is on its death run and someone helps i lose the lock. happened to me 15 times so far. Is it a game glitch or something? Thank you.

2. Yes i have noticed it too that if i shoot a new npc its red to me until someone comes and helps and it turns to the other color and not red to me. i dont know whats the issue is it that the lowest dmg maker will get it or what?

3. I believe unless you are in an outfit, the marker will go to the person Dealing the highest damage. Are you still getting the rewards for the kill?

4. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

The red lock issue has been around for a little while. >Here< is a thread on the subject that has been answered by a mod.

5. =SERAPH=

=SERAPH= User

Hello Spydas1stBaby

Thankyou to all for your answers.

This is an issue which has been a problem for quite a while, although it seems to have escalated recently (it is usually more noticeable on the boss-classes of NPC compared to the regular ones). We have passed it on to Support for further investigation - hopefully it will be corrected soon.

Closing, as this rests with Support.

~THREAD CLOSED~
    Answered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.