[GI] need help honor

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by kraken, Feb 6, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kraken

kraken User

I dont know if this is the wright place ! couple days ago I was EIC shooting my own company because they was AFK --> botting, I did have 10m honor at this time . I lost so much honor know im -4,296,746 but I wasnt watching the lose of honor way I was popping them never done pvp only QUESTS it gave me the redbot so I joind the mmo company. know my pvp hits 1232 around that im full lf4 use to hit 98233 what going on noob player can come and pop me im shooting with x4 ammo and hes winning

Im on great britain 2 server

SOMEONE HELP ME FIX ME SHIP ILL BE GOOD BOY LMAO

2. Well first off, you know better than to kill your own company without first sending war or wait until the other player shoots first.

You're going to have to do the Honor Mission to get back to plus honor.

I believe you need to ... Finish or delete all ongoing missions.

Then find this mission. "An Honorable Mention". This is a relatively easy mission (you will gain large amounts of honor) and once complete you will have plus honor, the target goes away and your damage output will be back to normal.

-FT

Honor Link

Believe you can and you're halfway there

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  3. kraken

kraken User

thank you very much for your help ! ill finish this mission then ill do "An Honorable Mention" i cant wait get my ship working again

4. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello kraken,

Thank you `°ƒµll·†Ħгô††lє°´ for assisting the user with their concern. As stated above, there is a quest for which you can regain your honor back. You have low damage output due to having the red target "outlaw" rank. Once you regain your honor your damage should return to normal.

Closing as answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.