Official Announcement DarkOrbit

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by Deter, Nov 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Close to 2 years ago I received the amazing news that I would be joining Bigpoint as the new Community Manager for DarkOrbit. I did not know much about the game before I started, but quickly discovered that it was a title that had stood the test of time and had some of the most loyal and passionate players I had ever encountered. The experiences I’ve shared with every player, mod, and my team are something I will never forget, and will use as I move onto the next step of my career. My time here has not been without challenges, some of which the team are still working to tackle today. I have 100% percent confidence that OP32 and the DarkOrbit team will not only meet every challenge but will exceed expectations for years to come. I will remain with Bigpoint in my new role, so I will check in on all of you from time to time. There is a lot happening with our company and I am excited to play a part in the bright future ahead. I would like to thank every one of you for letting me share your passion and allowing me to witness a truly unique gaming community. Never stop playing, caring, or rocking!

To infinity and beyond,

Ron AKA Baracus
    20110116203040!Bigpoint_logo.png

Attached Files: