Open Beta Feedback Domination / AChat

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Baracus, Jul 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baracus

Baracus Community Team Team Darkorbit

Greetings Pilots!

We have opened up our test servers in order to give all of you a chance to check out our next event, Warbond: Domination. Please leave any feedback you have in this thread. Have an amazing time, and DOMINATE!!!!

Cheers,

Ron - Baracus

2. Paul69

Paul69 User

OK.. to many this may seem a dumb question... but how do you get onto the test servers..... It's not something I have seen access to or been on. Would like to see what you devils have planned for us.. :p

3. Blue~Lazer

Blue~Lazer User

on your back page, top left next to the home icon should be a round circle/ball icon. click on it, and it should bring up a box with different servers for you to click on. click test server down in the list and you will be taken there :)

4. 1. It takes too long to capture a beacon when there only 2+ more players of my company capturing. The rate of capture should be proportional to the number of players on that beacon.

2. I really like the CBS boost. I'm not sure if this CBS boost is applied to other maps other than 4-1/4-2/4-3, but I hope this boost is not applied to the other maps.

3. I would increase shield penetration protection and "upgrade" the CBS repair.

4. A new CBS emergency repair would be proportional to this increased Hull HP.

5. Perhaps a 5% dmg/shield/HP boost in 4-x maps for the losing companies to incentivize them to attack.

6. Increase rewards for capturing the beacon... so much ammo used and not enough rewards to justify. For rewards, I look forward to UCB and RSB as rewards rather than uri.

7. An interesting concept would be if there are 10+ players in a group within x amount of units, then they will appear on the minimap to enemy players. Just food for thought.

I like the event, but again this is a UFE event. My FE buddy won't be able to participate and have fun :(

]Coldheart[ and Mezopotamya21 like this.
  5. Paul69

Paul69 User

Ok.. got onto test server... and started to build ship up.... been a long time I had a ship that weak..lol
    Thanks for the point in right direction ;)

6. LAME TOO MUCH LAG ufe only

7. Having a hard time to log into the test server #2. been loading for 5 minutes now...hope to get on soon...thanks

8. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello everyone,

Please remember there is Test1 and Test2 open, should you experience lag on one you are welcome to log into the other Test server. Both are the same. The lag may be due to a high traffic or users or it may just be "that time" of usual lag for where the servers are based.

The-Last-Starfighter likes this.
  9. Is the test server closed?

10. bisphenol

bisphenol User

Tried to log on TEST 2 but got LoginError=20 or similar. TEST 1 worked, however.
    Are there any differences between test servers? Asking because I was never able to get on server 2 despite numerous attempts on this and past occasions.

11. The only difference is just like any other server choice, you have to build a new ship/account on the different servers.

12. Hi !

Ideas :

- Put some x4 on bonus box on pvp map, it will increase the number of players and fight ...

- Destroy CBS brings back Uridium : removed the credits earned when we destroy a station and change to uridium
    ( because of the Clan battle station changes )

CBS (HULM-01): 2000 Uridium
    Modules : 100 Urdium

Prizes are share by the players depends on what damage they have done.

- Add to the Domination windows or on the Group windows ( only on pvp map ), the players connected who are not in group, so we can invite them. Instead of loosing time on the chat.

It will provide more fun and equality for solo players who needs boosters shares. So big clans will not win easily ...

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  13. ]eggy[

]eggy[ User

not a very good event at all as theres no players logging in yo fight .so this event will just be rubbish .also its a massive ammo sink with rubbish rewards ..why would people waist stuff thay have built up and payed good money for to use it on such a rubbish event like this one ..yet again I see this event failing an I mean failing hard

OrbitGuru likes this.
  14. bisphenol

bisphenol User

Yeah, but I was able to log in and build the ship on TEST 1 with no problems, while TEST 2 always rejects me. The error looks like a wrong password but that just can't be the case.

15. apetown.

apetown. User

event overall is good BUT at least on testserver it was not fun to try play the event because enemies just had full groups of cyborgs and only running while spamming the ability or coming min mass and just using moth(many cyborg abilities stacked to you = just couple seconds and you are dead, same applies to when you get focused and all use moth). If this same will happen on regular servers then the event is definetly ruined by this ship because its currently completely unbalanced when compared into ships that already existed before cyborg.

16. batata

batata User

Event apears to be good (to ufes and nobody else) but it would be nice if it was on some sort of gate rather than on x4 maps just so non-ufes can enjoy the game free from ufes for a while ;)

17. bisphenol

bisphenol User

That is so totally true, can't even remember the last time when I was doing a quest on 4-5, or even boxing on 4-1/4-2/4-3... for longer than 10 seconds.

18. Đesαnn

Đesαnn User

Hello there, Im going to leave some thoughts here because the event its live but, I do have to clarify some things for you guys.

@Baracus:

Its cool that you are doing stuff to maintain people entertaining, but you know...in some servers this event its pretty easy for some "blocks" (block its the meaning for the union of 3 or more clans) or also there is just a clan dominating the entire server. So yea, I understand that people were asking for less "PVE" and more "PVP", but in this case its like, there will be some clans that will get easy rewards, for doing nothing, because there is no competition in some servers.

So you guys should focus on "PVE" events and MAYBE refraction events for PVP (because there are no clans and maybe it has a REAL competition)

I just mean that, is not like we are all getting involved with domination, sadly events in DarkOrbit are always depending on the server situation's; so if you are in the MAIN clan of the server or at the dominating company, everything will be ok (easy), if not......you cannot take part of this class of event, because you can't just try to fight when you are dealing against 30 active players or more.

This is directly related with the balance of the game and stuff like that, so yea, I know that isn't easy, but you can "attack" it by other ways, because its like, I don't know, maybe in GE1 or GA1 they will have a lot of competition, but in dead servers its just like......."hello guys we are dropping this free rewards for the clan which is dominating the server, bye".

No more, greetings.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  19. bisphenol

bisphenol User

Well said Đesαnn, straight to the point.
    There are some things I wanted to add but this sums it pretty well.

20. OrbitGuru

OrbitGuru User

another PVP event? when will they drop events and add actual content? this is another nail in the coffin for this game far as im concerned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.