Agatus breach event feedback.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by ]Coldheart[, Jul 27, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry folks; it seems this is event is just another lure to draw players out for those of the PVP-mentality issue.
    Modules might be okay for the ship designed for, but the disappointment lies in two factors:
    1- previously nerfed ships are falling behind now with the advent of modules for other ships.
    2- mines that can be strewn about by NPC's are not balanced out by the player mines which are not allowed to be set out for NPC kills.
    The game has not been balanced out and this event shows it.

▼Iron_Mongrel▼ likes this.
  2. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello everyone,

We'd like to hear your feedback for the Agatus test server.

3. "As soon as you login with your existing account or create a new account on the test server, you will get the following login bonus..."

Literally none of the bonuses applied, so I am presuming I am not placed within the test server?

4. Same here what a joke. Insanity, they cant fix what is broke with the current servers....I know what let announce an new test server, buhhahaha... and it will be more broken that the others. some one needs to hit the unemployment line!

5. Unable to log on to test server .
    Every time I try it sends me back to int1 original server.

Am I doing something wrong?

SpaceCowboy2011 likes this.
  6. Here is my feedback: Broken, I would not think it was possible but is worse than the other servers, at least you can log onto the back page of those most of the time!

7. same for me captian heck i used the link they provided.

8. Zecora

Zecora User

Well, I'm very disappointed with this event. It's a copy of existing ones and made worse, I can tell that much. Here is my list of things I found noteworthy:
    • NPC rewards are very lackluster. Just got some help from someone to figure out the exact stats of the Spinel. 70.000 HP and shield combined for the X-3 Spinel and it gives 7 Uridium, 110.000 HP and shield for the X-4 Spinel and it gives 11 Uridium, 480.000 HP and Shield combined for the X-7 Spinel and it gives 48 Uridium. Safe to say, Spinel give lackluster rewards, not even any special drops. Very, very rare chance for a 1-hour booster.
    • Boss NPC is impossible to get rewards from. Too many people shooting, and same mistake as before. Only the 3 best are getting some rewards. Yeah, I wonder who those 3 will be. Definitely going to be weaker players who could need the rewards. Or well, maybe not.
    • Boss NPC rewards are very lackluster. Little Uridium, the reward quantity and quality is so far down the bottom, it's not worth participating in this Event at all.
    • Modules seem okay'ish, I would prefer if the Diminisher Modul was adjusted a little to be less shield focused. I get the ability thing but when does one ever use it? Probably because the downsides are as severe as the upsides.
    At the very least, we can get the HP link gear again. Though I'm doubtful I'll get my hands on it considering how much of this resource I got within 2 hours of purely shooting those Spinel.

Suggestions:
    • Adjust the rewards. Base value should be 70.000 combined HP and shield and 14 Uridium. Either that, or make Spinel drop more of these resources, plus some little rewards on the side, like JOB-100, PLT-2021 and UBR-100. And I'm not talking about quantities of 5 rockets for X-8 NPC... Since we know it tends to be that way.
    • Everyone gets a reward from the boss, so we can actually also get something... as players who do not possess top gear equipment.
    • Resource should drop in acceptable quantities.
    • Repeatable, non-module recipe's for the resource, perhaps? Like, make the farming worthwhile?

9. Deter

Closing as end of test.

10. Deter

Hello Everyone,

The Agatus Breach event starts on Friday, 7th August at 10 am (LST) and it runs until 8th August at 23.59 (LST).

Please leave your feedback for the live event here.

11. Veki

Veki User

The event runs only for a day and a half?!?

12. DarkMarsGR

DarkMarsGR User

13. Deter

Hello,

Yes it is a short event and the dates have been moved today.

14. super laaaame. smh

15. Great, I work 6 days a week at FedEx. I've missed GoP, I get one day of Chromin, and now I miss a new event. Thanks guys, really appreciate all you do.

16. Can I say that event is not working? I killed 120 spinnel with the event booster and got 0 agatus. Agatus boss is impossible to get cuz by some magic trick it die instantly no matter where it spawns.
    How should I be able to earn for the module when it has 0 drop rate?

garbatus95 and Terror-The-Legend like this.
  17. Yh this event is really not good spinel are not dropping agatus and boss Agastus is killed before barely anyone gets to it

Covid-19 likes this.
  18. This event is a sign that Do is going to die very soon and the dev is making a huge troll out of the game. I literally dont understand why anyone in their sane sense would do something like this its like thinking "hmmm lets make the worst event ever". The joke is that im a UFE and even i think its a complete waste of time just imagine what the new players feel... they can't even get the useless resource for making the useless stuff in first place

19. Here's a tip BB
    if u want to save the game and make players actually play the game and bot less, make events focusing sub-ufe players and with half-descent rewards just like the demanar except find a way to keep the ufe out.

Look, i work for activison and i can see that you r trying to milk the dying cow as much as u can cause my company did the same thing with some of our projects.
    but i think if u guys stop being selfish and greedy i think this game can still be saved.
    Cause to a player (90% of the player base) who bots 24/7, and makes like 30 kappas per month, this event dosen't even make up for like one day of work.
    The only think that's worth getting is that module and that too, only the top 3 pay to win gods will get after like a 10 year grind

20. crappy event ! spinels do not drop agate-splinter , and the bosses die in a matter of seconds making it impossible to shoot one .
    i managed to kill 1 boss in lower maps , but for those 24 agate splinters i got from it , it's really not worth the time or effort .

.showtime.™[NL] likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.