P.E.T. cooldown issue

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by mikui, Jun 3, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikui

mikui User

I have a P.E.T. with the cargo trader. After I use the trader, I deactivate the P.E.T., then close the trader window, and the cooldown timer starts. All is well until I change ship configurations, then the P.E.T. will redeploy and burn fuel, even though it is still in the cooldown mode. The only way I can shut it back down is to close the game window and then log back in. How do I prevent this?

2. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @mikui ,

I will report this up the chain to see if this is intended or a bug

3. mikui

mikui User

In addition, I was on map 1-8 today with my P.E.T. deactivated and in cooldown mode. Whenever I picked up one of the cargo boxes that look like a small sun burst and it gave me P.E.T. fuel, my P.E.T. would automatically activate and start burning fuel. Again, the only way I could get it to stop burning fuel was to close and reopen the game window. This happened three times. All three times all I did was pick up a sun burst.

4. SirThrills

Hello @mikui ,

Can you provide your userId so this can be looked into further?

5. mikui

mikui User

Sure... 170837761

6. mikui

mikui User

So, any further information here? As of today after P.E.T. cooldown I still have to close and reopen the game window to reactivate it.
    Am I the only one having this issue?

7. SirThrills

Hello @mikui ,

There is still no new info regarding this issue

8. SirThrills

Closing / inactive

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.