Please fix "Within the Limits"

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by -Rashaak-, Dec 25, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. -Rashaak-

-Rashaak- User

Hello,

as returnee I wanted to start the new content and get my 10 Prometheus Lasers.

The 10 kills are very easy but your supposed to boost your lasers/rockets with prom.
    Sadly I had 1,6 million Seprom boosted lastershots and about 300k rocket boosted.

I asked support if they can help me, which stated they cant help me fulfilling a quest.
    Tbh you just need to put 1 prom each to finish this..

I am not convinced, that this was really helpful.
    Can you consider changing the quest?
    Boosting stuff is something that you do at very early levels..
    It feels missplaced here.

2. It is there for purpose, years ago there were seprom exploits and people could have billions of seprom in lasers/rockets so when they came with these missions it was meant to erase the seproms gained from exploits. Of course some had large amounts gained honestly but that was the downside of that

3. -Rashaak-

-Rashaak- User

Wow that sounds like a bad joke.. But isnt this years ago now?
    I farmed those seprom boosts on an easter event, discovering LF-4 first..
    All I did every day was flying around battle maps invis collecting stuff.

Isnt it time now to remove that?
    I am about to get rid of the lasershots because of the winterevent..
    Still sad story.

Thanks for the info

4. You can always keep grinding in those maps now, as you will need to anyways for prom lasers over the first 10. I personally did not start that first mission until I had worn down my seprom lasers all the way to zero but did a lot of Black Light grinding and had a number of prom lasers before starting that first mission.

5. AVIT

AVIT User

i also had large amounts .. but is same for everyone ,so just get on with it and stick prom on . there not gonna alter it for you

6. PacificNW

PacificNW User

heck of a sacrifice for one laser, but it is the beginning.

like they said, just do it. we all did

7. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Thanks for assisting the OP,

Hello @-Rashaak- ,

As mentioned above, you would need to either use up the existing Seprom on your lasers, or override it with Promerium. (Probably better to use it up first).

☺chris☻[CHG] likes this.
  8. just use your sep until you run out to get as many lasers as you can, then when you run out, start the quest