Privacy settings glitching

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Baterax, Aug 9, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baterax

Baterax User

Every single link has the privacy setting popping up. just a heads up.

2. The game is hopelessly falling apart as nobody cares about it anymore even yesterday tried to reroll modules but they were all saying they were for the same ship so couldn't tell what ones I wanted to keep and what ones I wanted to sell.
    Of course no response from support or forum mods about them even acknowledge this is going on and support is even looking into it!!!

Guess you have to be ok with bots and bug abusers to get attention from them as only legit players have been ban from their discord!!!

DefenderOfMMO likes this.
  3. ~Rhiannon~

~Rhiannon~ User

I have contacted support. They are aware of the issue and a "list of players" are having the problem. They said there would be an announcement on their discord when it is fixed. Just FYI.

Baterax likes this.
  4. Same problem

5. Same for me too . really annoying

6. murdoc01

murdoc01 User

7. More of this in the "Speaker's Corner"

8. AVIT

AVIT User

is really annoying ..pls fix this

9. Still not fixed. But, it is a nice combi with the frequent game freeze when you click on the assembly. Keeps you clicking for hours.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2023
  10. Baterax

Baterax User

so now the privacy settings have stopped but then I got froze in astral ascension so I went into the rad zone and killed my self to get out then logged out and I can't get back on the game at all...

11. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello, as the original issue with privacy settings is now resolved, this thread will be closed. For other issues, please create a new thread as needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.