Question on P.E.T

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DJXL.SA.TX, Sep 11, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1no idea
    2 i think yes .. no 100% sure but if u do not hit npc same time u get nothing
    3 ues - great one - i suggest u use more than 8 lvl3 - i use all 12 - this way pet gets almost autonomus - collect alone - away of u
    4 sry ... only way to buy them :(

2. Seraphim

Seraphim User

1. No it will not.
    2. Not 100% sure but I would imagine not. The reason being is the P.E.T switches off immediately after it has been kamikazed. It thus stops additional EP gain.
    3. Yes there is benefit but I would recommend to get your P.E.T to level 8 and purchase only the best radar and it's associated protocols. On a side note, this applies to EVERYTHING you buy for the P.E.T. I would recommend only buying the level 3 P.E.T gear and protocols. They might be a bit expensive but they're well worth it. Take the kamikaze level 3 for example.
    4. Unfortunately it does not :( you will get a slot or two open at the start but each successive slot will cost uridium and the price increases... I know, we're all upset.

For more information regarding the P.E.T. including upgrade cost et cetera please refer to the following: P.E.T.10 FAQ

3. DJXL.SA.TX

DJXL.SA.TX User

Ok after all this time I fould out how the pet moves really fast it is not a hack or script it is a protocol Evasion protocol increases Jinx is right you can close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.