[GI] Red flashing light and alarm signal

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Orso, Aug 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orso

Orso User

When I start the game, my ship is in the demilitarized zone but the red flash light signal is on, together with the warning voice.

I suspect the reason for this is because one of the bars on top of my ship is totally greyed out (the green one), but it's a long time I have played and how silly this may sound, I actually forgot how to activate those bars again.

Anyone please?

And, in case I am wrong about this, please advise.

2. For me sometimes when i login that happens and when i activate my pet it is in the dmz i just wait a second for it to come to me and it goes away.
    Don't know why the pet logs into a different part of the map but it has been that way for a while.

3. Orso

Orso User

I don't know about PETs, I see that acronym all the time but I don't know what it stands for.

Anyway, I'd like to know how to stop that warning signal as it doesn't stop even when leaving the demilitarized zone.

4. sssdda

sssdda User

just repair your ship. It means your HP is low. You can repair your ship with repairbots.

If you think that is annoying, you may enter gameplay tab on settings and turn 'show low HP warning' off.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 17, 2021
  5. Orso

Orso User

I am certain you are right (it's that empty bar on top of the ship, right) but I haven't played since early 2020 and I have forgotten practically all about it. I even tried pushing the '3' key but of course that didn't work. How do I get the repair bots to work again? It sounds silly, I know.

Thanks.

6. sssdda

sssdda User

Have you checked your Extra slots? You must equip your repairbot first. And repairbot doesn`t work when you are in combat.
    and please ensure that you located your repairbot in your '3' key.

7. Orso

Orso User

It's a little bit of a mixup here. I am not really a noob, I have played before but stopped in early 2020 and meanwhile have forgotten a lot.

Of course I have a repairbot in a slot.

But while going back to the game, totally coincidentally I noticed I could activate the repairbot by clicking on its icon in the bar at the bottom of the screen... very simple actually, I thought there was only a keyboard shortcut (which I still don't remember that and I don't remember having used that icon before).

Now the only thing I'd still like to know is what shortkey I have to press for activating the repairbot as this is still more practical as far as I am concerned.

8. sssdda

sssdda User

It depends on your settings. there are no fixed key setting for repairbots. You can drag & drop repairbot icon into your quickslot, and there is a key you needs to press. (In bottom right)

If it doesn`t work, enter keyboard on settings(gear shaped button in top right of the game screen) and check 1st and 3rd bar slot 0~9.

9. You can also open the CPU slot with that array of buttons at bottom of map (if not already open use the little arrow tab on right side of the array, select the CPU button and check that you have the repair cpu enabled. It may have gotten turned off during one of the larger updates that went through.

10. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Thanks for assisting the OP,

Hello @Orso ,

Do you have any further questions or can we close?

11. Orso

Orso User

I do seem to remember I used to press some key for activating repair, and there was nothing else involved.

How do I get the CPU enabled? By selecting the CPU button on the array? An what will it do? I need a control to start repair and that's likely some key.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 24, 2021
  12. SirThrills

Hello @Orso ,

Apologies for the late response, to ensure your repairs start automatically, have the Auto Repair CPU equipped, and a Repair Bot. Repairs will start automatically when conditions are met

13. SirThrills

Closing - No further response from OP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.