servers down with new event

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by YouShootYouPop, Nov 10, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello best suport

DEV'S Team what i not understand i al this years and thats from the start of Dark Orbit

why you guy's dont make before you wanna upload a new event making a back up ??

wenn you then messing up the server with implent the new event you can right away shut the server down and set the back up back again so that at least the people can play again.

go then to your test server again and upload there the messsed part and find out whats going wrong wen find out then first uplaod again to the real server. and that you need to do with al servers 1 by 1 and that reason is also simple. each server have a couple specific lines whats not same as an other server. never undersoot this part of ict from dark orbit team

in real life wen this happends you fired right away with a simple reason, every sec that a server down cost money for the bussniss.

from yesterday almost nobody cant login on any of the servers and stil not set back a back up ??

exp and honnor boosters stil running also in downtime, cbs stations running, tittles running, shop runing

al special things gone for hours, who is gona replace this ????

this is again a big faillure for the team.

best regards

RapidStar[go_up] and PacificNW like this.
  2. same here all i get is ''connecting '' It's about time you employed somebody who knows what there doing.

3. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @YouShootYouPop ,

With the recent sync's, are you still experiencing issues?

4. Well don't know about anyone else but after server restart today i can't login goes to loading screen and sits there does nothing lol 20% discount i laugh if the game doesn't even work then why would you think anyone will spend money?

5. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing - No response from OP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.