Space Cup 2022 & Black Light Ranking Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Nov 16, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

Only objectives I got done on my GA1 account were NPC damage and let players damage you, that one was easy as everytime I jumped into 4-4 - I died. As most of my clan is inactive I don't have a group to fly with and going into 4-4 alone is simply suicide, especially if you don't have a ship that can survive a train for at least a few seconds.

I do understand how for a bigger, established clan with active members these "events' aren't completely ruined by trains and bots but for those who don't belong to your clan - The game is very different.

2. I understand its harder for smaller players and clans. And yeah, My clan is able to hold its own plus we have allies. But its not exactly *EASY* when multiple trains keep being brought in lol.

3. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

I get that. Somehow I ended up in group with 3 others on US server the other day - We smacked the only train that was in there 3 or 4 times which was actually fun, for the 10 minutes it lasted.
    They then brought in 2 more trains - So 3 trains - To fight 4 of us.

Fighting 3 vs 4 would be ok - If the 3 didn't have 24 ships under their control.

RapidStar[go_up] likes this.
  4. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing as the event is now completed and feedback will be sent up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.