[TEI] server reset during event

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by therealnycer, Jan 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so after logging back in theres this freeze every 6 seconds. the game is running and I am getting hit by npc and it synchs to whatever is happening while I am unable to play during freeze.

2. serious [REMOVED]... I am at final Plutus and I am unable to deal with warheads with this freezing.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 15, 2020
  3. That was me last time they ran the event first day dies 5 times to lag and freezing and you can't put it off cause the timer is running so yeah i got burned, thankfully all is well so far this time.

4. it hasn't stopped for me... still freezing every 4-5 secs for about 3-4 secs. ive rebooted, checked background processes, etc. same problem no matter what I do so I am not sure what can be done.

5. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @therealnycer ,

If you have tried the usual fixes of clearing your cache / making sure your browser is updated, you will need to submit a ticket to support so they can look into this for you.

You can contact support @ https://www.darkorbit.com/index.es?action=support

Closing as OP referred to support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.