[TEI] spartan

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by elvinas17, Oct 18, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elvinas17

elvinas17 User

hello yesterday i complete kronos gate but i didint get spartan blueprint i chekt logo there was writed that i get spartan blueprint but i didint found him in my hangar

2. getting the blueprint means after you are finished with Kronos you are able to craft a spartan drone. You will find it in assembly tab.

3. elvinas17

elvinas17 User

so you not geting spartan blueprint when you kompleating gates?

4. A blueprint is only a piece of paper that shows you how to build something it isn't the completed product.
    You must open your game and click assembly and it will show you your blueprint and what you need to acquire to build it.

HunterCataOfficial likes this.
  5. elvinas17

elvinas17 User

i think kronos is giving 1 spartan each time you compleating it

6. I think you don't know the difference between a blueprint and the actual spartan drone design. Cheers

7. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @elvinas17 ,

Were you able to find the Spartan Blueprint in your assembly?

8. elvinas17

elvinas17 User

yes i know first time when you completing it you opening spartan blueprint in asembly and geting 1 spartan design i hawe completed 3 times kronos and get just 2 spartans,last time i didint get that

9. You do understand you only have to do Kronos 1 time only and can craft all 10 spartan?
    All you need now are 10 blue drones(Hercs) 10 red drones(Havoc)and 225 schism crystal for each drone and that's it no need for kronos again. Cheers if you don't understand that i can't help you again.

10. strange logic for a player who has been in the game for a long time

never gave a design from kronos
    only a drawing that allows you to COLLECT as many designs as you want

11. SirThrills

Hello @elvinas17 ,

With the additional explanations for above, were you able to figure out how to start crafting the spartans?

12. SirThrills

Closing - No response from OP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.