Test: Battle for Influence

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Solid_Eye, Apr 24, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hi everyone,

If you have any particular feedback strictly related to the battle for influence test please feel free to leave it here.

Regards,

2. I got all the way to the end of the mission and of course got nowhere due to the ship/design bug. Other than that, seemed fine. Hmm, trying to remember if that event had area's in the battle maps that are supposed to be controlled or if I was thinking about a different event. I will check the old FAQ.

3. Solid Eye will there be a FAQ about Pirate Hunt 2017 and since its Battle for Influence 2017 will the FAQ remain unchanged or will have some adjustments? Thank you.

4. OP32

OP32 Community Team Team Darkorbit

There will be an FAQ for Pirate Hunt, its not an exact copy and paste of the last one (almost 5 years ago :eek: ) and there will most likely be a new FAQ for the Battle for Influence as well.

•»Radiance«• likes this.
  5. Okay thanks OP23.

6. and as always i learn about it now lol

7. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Sтєvє-σ™,

Test server still open btw. Please don't forget to change back to your original server before it closes as your ship may get stuck after.

The-Last-Starfighter likes this.
  8. Hmm, I had just looked and didn't see it.

9. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

oops, my apologies. It seems there are still users chatting in there that have not logged off. Sorry for the misinformation.

PSKSUNDANCE likes this.
  10. In the test server i am stuck in a surgeon ship here is why i am stuck the surgeon dont show up in my hanger and when i try to buy it from shop it says i already have that sip
    I cannot configure the ship since i cant see it in hanger i can fly it and do all the stuff except make configs changes
    Help please

11. Can you even see what you have in your hanger there? It took me three reboots to see my hanger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.