[TI] Aegis + Berserk BUG (available in fight and Begemoth)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by KOTT3, Feb 25, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KOTT3

KOTT3 User

Dear Forum. İ am a player on Russia 4-5-6 in DarkOrbit game and i need your help and your ideas in my topic.
    My collegues found bug into the game but they d'ont know English and from this reason i publish this Bug. Also Russian support team and Russian forum ignore me because they afraid from resonance of this problem and all time try to close my ticket and topic on forum.
    İ add link for video with this bug from Youtube. İt's totally save link and official:
    REMOVED

P.S. Video on Russian but from video you will see bug and understand. Before we shoot for Berserk and he died after we shoot to Aegis and damage was 2000-8000. In total 5 players and more shooted him. İt's no possible in the game. After players destroyed bases with this bug by 2 players. They just shooted to center of base and after killed players in defence. Also player who used this bug with his teammate tell for us what they will ban all if we publish it on support.
    Tell me. Did you seen this bug on your servers.

Please don't delete my topic. Really players on russian servers start affraid from me then i start publishment's about this bug because about 80+ players use this bug into the clan and in farming begemoth's on BL-1-2-3 and they can be banned. Really this bug not fixed until this day. And i learnt about it in this week but this bug live about 5 and more months.
    Thank you for your attention. Best Regards.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 26, 2020
    MRR likes this.
  2. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @KOTT3 ,

As you have already contact your language support, you will need to continue working with them as we are unable to assist from the forums now.

Closing - user has already contacted support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.