[TI] Assenbly Freeze

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by PacificNW, Dec 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PacificNW

PacificNW User

I know this will get closed as passed on but really, when is something going to be done about the lock up when assembly is open?

This is getting old.

PNW

2. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @PacificNW ,

At this time there is still no new information about the freezing happening when the Assembly window is open

EDIT: If you have a short video/gif of it freezing (10-30 seconds), could you link it here so we can attach it to the existing bug report?

Last edited: Dec 17, 2021
  3. PacificNW

PacificNW User

I really don't think a video of the lockup will be anymore telling than us letting you know it still does it.

Besides, when it locks up the cursor is still visible moving around, just anything clicked on is not responsive. Not sure how thats apparent in a video.

Please continue to pass this bug on up the line.

May close. thank you.

PNW

4. jackle6

jackle6 User

As PacificNW sead a still shot will tell nothing i have the same trouble when i go into manage from the hanger it freezes and then we have to restart game client. this is time consuming and bad for timed missions. please fix this issue. this is why y'all sell stuff and get paid to do the JOB. you made it please fix it.

5. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.