[TI] Battle Pass Extra Rewards Question?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by hdinis09, Oct 27, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hdinis09

hdinis09 User

Hello everyone!

I have now finished all 22 objectives from Battle Pass.

At the bottom, it is stated that we would get 2 ship designs, as well as some modules.

I have not received any of these rewards.

I know for a fact that I own Sentinel, but the Phantasm was not given.

Are these rewards given after the event ends?

Thanks

2. LEO|123

LEO|123 User

You have to buy a battle pass which is 200k uri and then you can exchange battle pass keys for the bonus rewards like the phantasm design, modules, ABR etc..

3. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Thanks for assisting the OP,

Hello @hdinis09 ,

Do you have any further questions or can we close?

4. hdinis09

hdinis09 User

Thank you for your replies, @LEO|123 and @SirThrills.

I apologize for not being clear enough. I already have battle pass for quite a few days now. I already received every Battle Pass Key.

Just the rewards that appear at the bottom were not given to me.

What I want to know is: potential bug, or those rewards only given at the end of the event.

https://prnt.sc/1xkz1mr

Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
  5. thor_3344

thor_3344 User

It's like a commercial. You actually don't get any bonus for completing all the objectives.

6. The rewards that are dark at the bottom are the rewards you purchased with your keys, after you purchase the full amount of something it drops to the bottom and is dark so you know they aren't available anymore. The ship design that show's at the bottom is just a description of the ship design that can be purchased with the said amount of keys. Cheers

7. hdinis09

hdinis09 User

The description at the bottom does not state that you need to purchase any of said rewards. It states that after you complete all objectives, you will get those 2 designs, extra module and bonus tech.

As for the Solaris Design, you don't even need to get the 22 objectives, just need 16 objectives.

Same goes for Sentinel Design, since you only need 25 Battle Pass Keys.

Of course if you have keys you can purchase it, but from the description you would not need to purchase it manually. For that reason I chose not to get the sentinel design and chose to redeem modules instead, since the description claims you would get them after completing every objective.

If any BP employee could clarify this situation.

Thanks

8. You can wait but you will get the same answer is you can have those things but you will have to use your keys to get them. Cheers

9. hdinis09

hdinis09 User

If this is the case, then it is some misleading description made by BP.

10. I thought the same when i come back to play it is a bit misleading but basically it says (complete all objectives to get) doesn't say (you get when you complete)it is the wording that makes the description misleading.

11. hdinis09

hdinis09 User

Well if it is misleading, then BP need to make it more transparent and still deliver what it states. I willingly chose not to redeem the design and redeemed extra modules instead, because you are not required to complete all the objectives to get either of the designs.

12. sssdda

sssdda User

Basically, you can only get battle pass keys for completing objectives with battle pass. you can purchase reward in key exchange tab with battle pass keys you gained.

13. hdinis09

hdinis09 User

Just so that everyone understands, I am aware of how the battle pass works.

The issue lies on BP's wording and phrasing.

From their description, they claim that after you complete all the objectives you can get the rewards that are stated on the text on the description of the Battle Pass, which does not appear to be true.

They are basically stating the obvious and it can lead to misleading information. They could have added that exact text, with something along the lines of "In exchange of Battle Pass Keys", instead of completing all objectives.

14. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @hdinis09 ,

I will pass your feedback regarding the wording on.

Closing as answered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.