[TI] Company bug on client

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Lithinir, Jan 16, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lithinir

Lithinir User

16.01.2022 - 19:37 [redacted] from the EIC shot you down.

The above is what reads in my logbook, but shown on my screen was a friendly MMO attacking me. Never seen this in all my years here. That's gotta be a bug right?

I was wondering why a fellow MMO was attacking me, but if he really was EIC, then why did he show up as MMO? Strange.

2. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @Lithinir ,

I apologize for the delay in a response,

If there were multiple people with similar looking names but different companies, there is a a possibility at that time it was someone in an opposing company that shot you.

3. Lithinir

Lithinir User

No worries, thanks for replying.

That could be it, honestly. Speaking of this, are there any updates on fixing the MCC problem?

4. confirm the existence of such a bug
    I have personally experienced it on my back many times and I think that some people often use it to byte other players and for pushing

5. Without pointing fingers this is kinda what happens when you stop fully supporting your game.
    Mcc clans are here to stay seems so are bot's and cheats and bug abusers.

6. EIC could be the first to launch an attack, and MMO already finished you off
    there is no bug in this
    there are many ways to launch an attack without spending invisibility

7. how to explane that you and only one player around you whos right ???
    i see many times that player who attack me then try run out changing his company name in flight

8. Lithinir

Lithinir User

It was just me and the MMO player in the vicinity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.